General Terms and Conditions
ThThese terms and conditions represent an agreement between the PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES and the prospective student. Any amendments made by the PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES will be made available on our website, which you should consult regularly. We shall take reasonable steps to bring these changes to the attention of affected students as soon as reasonably practicable. PMIT Group Of Colleges reserves the right to terminate this contract if a student does not obey the College Terms & Conditions. Students shall abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Institute from time to time. The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between you and the PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES in relation to its subject matter.
- PMIT Group Of Colleges reserves the right to discontinue or temporarily remove any student from the classes due to non-clearance of pending fees as per the agreed schedule. Re-joining classes will be granted subject to further fee clearance.
- Any admission will be confirmed subject to the availability of seats for the session.
- Final enrolments / Final Admissions are subject to the respective University’s/ Board’s approval.
- PMIT Group of Colleges is not a registered Study Centre.
- For misbehaviour of any nature, the student will be liable to punishment, including suspension.
- If a student does not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalised by the PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES), the institute holds the right to cancel the student's admission then and there.
- PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES may pursue legal proceedings in relation to non-payment of fees. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Cancellation after commencement of Student programme may result in the loss of the entire Student Course fee in accordance with the terms of the PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES’ s fees policy.
- PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under the Contract if such failure is caused by any act or event beyond the Board’s/ University's reasonable control, including acts of God, war, terrorism, industrial, fire, flood, storm, and national emergencies.
- The student is expected to read the notices put on the notice section of the college website regularly.
- PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the student due to his/ her failure to read the notices from time to time.
- All our Courses, Study Material and Contents are for educational and informational purposes only. PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES and Team will not be responsible for their misuse; the user will be solely responsible for misuse of the Education, Information, Knowledge and Tools or any other content. All courses, content, and all course-related activities are conducted in ENGLISH language only.
Strictly English medium for all courses, so student must have sufficient knowledge about English Language.
- Any change in address, email id, phone number, mobile number or any other details must be informed in advance to the administrative office /City Office immediately.
- Always use the exact same email id used during the application or only the registered Email ID for any correspondence in the future. Do not use or contact through any other email id which is not registered with PMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES.